Genceutic Naturals Plant Head Greens - Organic - Gf - 10 Oz

Genceutic Naturals Plant Head Greens - Organic - Gf - 10 Oz

Genceutic Naturals

You'll get 0 rewards points!

Price: $ 28.45

Weight: 3.33 lb

SKU: HG1539394

Share this item

Secure & trusted checkout with:
american express discover master paypal visa

Real customers, real reviews

Genceutic Naturals Plant Head Greens - Organic - Gf - 10 Oz by Genceutic Naturals

100% USDA Organic Ingredients
Formulated with all 3 stages of the Plant Life Cycle Seeds, Sprouts and Mature Plants
30 servings per container
NON GMO Project Verified
Gluten Free
Soy Free
Prop 65 Complaint 10 g serving
USDA Patented Process applied to Grains
Vegan / Vegetarian What is Plant Head Greens Nutrient dynamics vary throughout the 3 major stages of the plant life cycle with each stage bursting with its unique nutritional profile. Plant Head Greens Earth Mix was developed to help capture a broad spectrum of nutrients each life cycle stage has to offer by incorporating in ingredients from all 3 stages of the plant life cycle, in one complete and delicious formula. AncienTrim(tm) A USDA Patented Process Applied to Grains........ The patented "Trim" process involves a series of all-natural non-chemical steps that start with the raw grains in water and result in a smooth, creamy, nutritious and delicious product, unlike any other. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients : Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 g) Servings per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 40 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 0.5 g 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 1 g Protein 1 g 2% Organic Mature Whole Seed Grains Proprietary Blend 7300 mg AncienTrim (Organic Buckwheat Seed, Organic Millet Seed, Organic Amaranth Seed, Organic Quinoa Seed, Organic Chia Seed), Organic Rice Seed, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Sesame Seed Organic Mature Vegetable Proprietary Blend 1000 mg Organic Tomato, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Beet, Organic Carrot, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach Organic Mature Fruit Proprietary Blend 1000 mg Organic Banana, Organic Strawberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Cherry, Organic Apple, Organic Pineapple, Organic Elderberry Organic Mature Roots, Leaf, Grass and Sea Greens Proprietary Blend 600 mg Organic Inulin (from Agave Root), Organic Alfalfa Herb, Organic Stevia Leaf, Organic Spirulina, Organic Chlorella (broken cell wall), Organic Barley Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Organic Sprouts Proprietary Blend 100 mg Organic Broccoli Sprouts, Organic Sesame Sprouts, Organic Flax Sprouts, Organic Amaranth Sprouts, Organic Quinoa Sprouts, Organic Millet Sprouts, Organic Buckwheat Sprouts, Organic Garbonzo Sprouts, Organic Lentil Bean Sprotus, Organic Adzuki Sprouts, Organic Sunflower Sprouts, Organic Pumpkin Sprouts, Organic Chia Sprouts, Organic Daikon Radish Sprouts Other Ingredients: None. Warnings If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Country of origin : USA
Organic : Yes
Gluten Free : Yes
Size : 10 OZ
Pack of : 1

Product Selling Unit : each

Recently Viewed Products